skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sillyness aLwAyS by NaTuRe, wIsDoM cOmEs FrOm GoD aLoNe

Christian by Maya Angelou When I say..."I am a Christian" I don't speak of this with pride. I'm confessing that I stumble and need CHRIST to be my guide. I'm not bragging of success. I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess. I'm not claiming to be perfect, My flaws are far too visible but, God believes I am worth it. I still feel the sting of pain, I have my share of heartaches So I call upon His name.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006





Soar like wings of Eagles~~~









The crazy fun loving bunch~~












Phi Phi Island, Thailand!







Sawasdee Ka~~~~`
Posted by li at 9:34 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • heartprints (1)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2007 (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2006 (10)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (5)
      • Conversations ~~
      • Soar like wings of Eagles~~~The crazy fun loving b...
      • Phuket - Jan 2006
      • Psalm 145 :
      • Psalm 147 : 3 - 11He heals the brokenhearted and b...
    • ►  August (3)

Links

  • Google News
  • Jojo
  • Nsl
  • SamYau
  • You name it
  • Wingedseeds
  • The Journey
  • Yennie
  • Living in UK

About Me

li
View my complete profile