Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Psalm 147 : 3 - 11

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

- God has already spoken, declared and promised that He is our healer , and He heals all those who are brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. It is a promise to us, all we need to do is just to call upon the name of Jesus and reach out to Him as He is already there beside us waiting for our cry.

- I have personally experienced and know how true vs 3 is, during this difficult period in my life I was so depressed that when I wake up every morning I had nothing to look forward to, to me there was no hope, no future . There came a point when I just didn’t want to be depress anymore, I just couldn’t take it anymore, I broke down and cried and said to God, “ I cannot take it anymore, I really really do not want feel this way anymore, God help me, help me, heal me, set me free! Healing did not come overnight, God in His wisdom and timing gave me healing over time, He set me free from the strongholds and wrong attitude and mentality. Where the Spirit of the LORD is there is liberty.!

- Jesus, You gave me hope, life and a future because I know my life is in Your loving hands.

He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name.

- Isnt it amazing that God Himself has placed the stars in skies, each and every star He knows and He determines the exact number of stars in the universe. It’s just so mind blowing that God even calls them each by name! If God pays so much attention and detail to the stars what more us who are His created in His image??!!

Great is our LORD and mighty in power;
His understanding has no limit
The LORD sustains the humble but casts the wicked to the ground.


Vs 10
His pleasure is not in the strength of the horse
Nor His delight in the legs of a man;
The LORD delights in those who fear Him
Who put their hope in His unfailing LOVE
.

No comments: